Justin Monroe and Victor Isler Memorial Skeet Shoot
Choose one day to shoot!
Friday, March 17th or Saturday, March 18th
- Each team consists of five people. You choose your own teams. Each team must have a captain.
- Your choice of shotguns and shells. You must provide your own. Ammo may be purchased at the shoot.
- There is not an age limit. Anybody under the age of 18 must have a legal guardian present with them.
- Fields consist of eight stands. Targets are low and high. There are 50 targets per person for a total of 250 targets per a team.
- Each team has one hour to shoot all 250 targets. All time slots start on the hour. Example: team one will begin at 08:00 and end before or at 09:00. No additional time will be allowed to keep all teams on time. The only exception to this is if there is a malfunction with the skeet throwers.
- Must provide own eye and hearing protection.
- Five Man Team- $150.00 *Includes Lunch and 250 targets.
- Individual- $30.00 *Includes Lunch and 50 targets.
- Five Man Team- $175.00 *Includes Lunch and 250 Targets.
- Individual- $35.00 *Includes Lunch and 50 Targets.
TO REGISTER, CALL 704-239-6744 OR EMAIL SKEETSHOOTCOMPETITION@YAHOO.COM